We need your support
Help us further to distribute Relief Kits.
Thank you friends – for your continuous support !
COVID 19 Support
With your help – what we have accomplished so far
Punarnava Ayurveda Trust, and Vaidyagrama Community Trust joined the village panchayat in fighting the dreaded Corona virus . In as much as supplying the Kashayam to our own staff and family , the trust has been periodically offering Kashayam to the villages to develop immunity against diseases.
Kaba sura Kudineer Choornam is the traditional medicine used for improving the respiratory health and improving the body’s immunity for fighting disease. This medicine was provided to the villagers periodically to improve their health to fight against the dreaded Corona. We have been fortunate that so far there are no corona cases in and around Vaidyagrama.
The villgers in our panchayat, have no means of livelihood due to the lockdown. Businesses are closed and in the peak of summer due to paucity of water not much farming activity is happening for the villagers to earn a livelihood.
Our trust started providing relief materials from around 20 th of March 2020 just before the lockdown anticipating a lock down . There after in the month of April onwards Cooked food is provided to elders in the community and provisions ( relief materials ) to the villagers.
We thank our well wishers, One Kind Act, CITRIX and Ground realities for the support extended for offering food and relief materials to the villagers.
Prevention is better than cure .. We appeal to all our friends and well wishers to take care of the health and stay safe .
Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah.
Care In the Time of Corona
Some advice from our Ayurveda Vaidyas
In this challenging and uncertain Corona era, we at vaidyagrama wish to reassure all family/friends/patients/ well wishers across the globe, that healing must and will be from within you.., and we are with you!
You have seen all statistics and logistics about how Corona comes and conquers… Our effort should now be to have a strong mind & body to face life full on, and thus teach the inspiring lesson of resilient awareness for even generations to come.
Your vaidyas at vaidyagrama suggest these tips for you & all with you:
- Add all available, natural, immune building food substances like Gooseberry, Orange, Guava, Ginger, Mustard, Carrot, Spinach, Turmeric powder, Basil/ Tulsi leaves in your diet.
- Cook and have fresh and warm food.
- Keep digestion happy, with light and easily digestible food.
- Gargle with warm salt water twice daily.
Do steam inhalation once daily.
- Coriander seeds decoction is good for you…and so is Guduchi.
- Undertake various activities for 30-45 minutes, then get up and move and change activity.
- It’s a good time to learn about Self and Consciousness from books, podcasts etc. Something that sets you into the reflective / introspective mode. Now we have all the time in the world to be with ourselves, to look after ourselves.
- Follow the ayurveda daily discipline (dinacarya).
- Along with physical hygiene, initiate a spiritual cleansing by Connecting with the Divine!